Lease offer now open to all!!!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiburonh

I know there has been a ton of confusion about the special lease offer (the 7% increase in the residual) that first surfaced last Friday.

Now, courtesy of my terrific CA, I can share with you the great news that BMW has modified the program by making it so every dealer can do this for an unlimited number of customers. Indeed, dealers are now REQUIRED to offer this deal to ALL customers (even P1's).

The only restrictions as far as I can tell are:
1. Only applies to 36 month deals (lease, OC, and OC Flex)
2. Deal must be contracted between 8/6 and 9/2

If your dealer continues to feign ignorance about this, tell him/her to select the program "BMW i3 Limited Enhanced 36 Month Lease Aug14" in InfoBahn

Go get 'em!

tiburonh said:
I know there has been a ton of confusion about the special lease offer (the 7% increase in the residual) that first surfaced last Friday.

Now, courtesy of my terrific CA, I can share with you the great news that BMW has modified the program by making it so every dealer can do this for an unlimited number of customers. Indeed, dealers are now REQUIRED to offer this deal to ALL customers (even P1's).

If your dealer continues to feign ignorance about this, tell him/her to select the program "BMW i3 Limited Enhanced 36 Month Lease Aug14" in InfoBahn

Go get 'em!

Are you sure about the 36 month restriction?

i3atl said:
tiburonh said:

Go get 'em!

Are you sure about the 36 month restriction?

Given the weird way BMW USA has handled this increased residual promotion from the get-go, I am not 100% sure of anything. When a dealer first told me about it last Friday, they said it only applied to leases, but that both 24 and 36 month leases were included. Then on Monday and Tuesday, two dealers came back to me and said that BMW Finance had clarified that this program was only good on 36 month leases. Then earlier today BMW told dealers that it now applies not just to 36 month leases but also to 36 month OC purchases, and OC flex purchases. I would not be in the least surprised if later today they told dealers it now also applies to 24 month deals.

My ever-fantastic CA basically threw up his hands today and said let's just sort out what the best deal from BMW is at the point that I take delivery of my car next week. And I am fine with that.

Cheers all.

Back