Someone else searching for an 2021 i3 S fully loaded with the all the options that were offered BMW as a part of “ their last year’ program.

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been on the lookout for an i3 "shop manual" since 2014 but have found nothing except BMW's i3 Technical Training manuals which help but aren't shop manuals (i.e., no instructions for diagnosing or fixing problems).
Well, I have been running my (admittedly somewhat weakened by advancing age) Google-fu skills on this problem for only a few weeks since I was introduced to the i3 by a mechanic friend in February. I told him that my search would enable me to remain independent as long as my health allowed. I showed him how easy it is to fold my 6'4 230lb (well, that is my target weight😜, 16st 6lb or193 cm and 104Kilo🧐for the rest of the world) frame in and out of my MINI. I told him about my winter's search for an electric replacement to lease. He took me to the back of the shop where there were a pair of panda white .i3 shop trucks, as he called them, and that changed my search focus and brought me to this forum to further my education🧐.

In 2004, the BMW new MINI was still new, and not a huge number had been sold, yet Bentley saw fit to publish a proper shop manual. I have read that the total number of BMW i3s sold exceeded 250,000, and they are moving into the realm of being owned by many folks who like to do their own wrenching.
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could provide a link to those i3 Technical Training manuals. Your assistance would be invaluable in my quest for a comprehensive i3 shop manual. Thank you in advance for your help.

When you post up pictures of the new i3 you just bought, I'll try make sure that you have access to the repair manual.
Thanks in advance.
My hunt goes on for a 2021 BMW i3 Sport BEV Tera World (possibly Giga World, if the wool blend fabric between the leather, is not torn or stained I do like the brighter look it provides, but the full-leather seats in my 20-year-old, MINI are fine )
Candidates are found, but for this one, https://www.bmwusa.com/certified-preowned-search/detail/WBY8P6C0XM7J16492, I would have to repaint or wrap it. I don't have any info on what that would cost. Someone I know near Boston had his Tesla wrapped in a flat pinkish red, which looks 'not nice' to me. He says the wrap cost him over $5000, perhaps the panels all being popped off as shown In thisWisely video,

Back