New (to me) 2016 i3Rex owner

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazzypops

Very happy owner of a 2016 i3Rex since mid November '23. Amazing car! It's strange to think BMW have discontinued it, but I guess it means it can put these fantastic cars within reach of second hand buyers now. I love seeing the odd one or two around these ways, and when this one came up with a Rex, I went for it. Lovely to drive, particularly in stop/start traffic, so much easier!

Very happy owner of a 2016 i3Rex since mid November '23. Amazing car! It's strange to think BMW have discontinued it, but I guess it means it can put these fantastic cars within reach of second hand buyers now. I love seeing the odd one or two around these ways, and when this one came up with a Rex, I went for it. Lovely to drive, particularly in stop/start traffic, so much easier!
In the 3 years I’ve had my i3 I’ve yet to see any other ok the road. I frequently have people ask about the car being as they’ve never seen one either. It’s going to be a horn honking party when I finally see another one on the road. Enjoy the ride!

In the 3 years I’ve had my i3 I’ve yet to see any other ok the road. I frequently have people ask about the car being as they’ve never seen one either. It’s going to be a horn honking party when I finally see another one on the road. Enjoy the ride!
How different from my experience in London, there are 4 or 5 on my street, in fact my next door neighbour has an almost identical car to mine. They are so common in London that last month I tried to open the wrong car because it looked identical to mine and was parked only three cars away from mine - I got so far as popping the cover off the handle to try and open it manually

Back