Phoenix Dealer Discount on Tera BEV

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeraBill

Noticed today that a BMW dealer in Phoenix is offering an April production Tera BEV in Laurel Grey with all pkgs and options except 20" at $1,526 off sticker.

Just wondering, how did you find out deals like this? Very temping to do a road trip to Phoenix :lol: But then I need heated seat, cars in Phoenix probably won't have that.

Blue20 said:
Just wondering, how did you find out deals like this? Very temping to do a road trip to Phoenix :lol: But then I need heated seat, cars in Phoenix probably won't have that.

How would you get it to BC? 80 mile range per charge,, wow, would make a long trip home.

UHaul has vehicle trailers (4 wheel) pulled by one of their small vans that you could one-way rent for about $500-700), depending on mileage. 3 day limit on travel time.

TeraBill said:
UHaul has vehicle trailers (4 wheel) pulled by one of their small vans that you could one-way rent for about $500-700), depending on mileage. 3 day limit on travel time.

Lets see if this makes any sense, U haul $600, fuel for truck 900 miles/15 mpg= 60 gal @ $3.65 = $220, over nite lodging and food fr 2 nights $ 120 to $180, air fare down to AZ $350. Savings all gone I think, plus you bought it in another country and the transfer titling cost are higher for bonding I paid extra $200 from Maryland to Ohio.

$600 + $220 + $180 + $350 + 200 = $1550

Back