What's discrepancy between this dealer quote and Leasematic?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, moolman! Just what I was thinking... :)

Keep in touch. Perhaps start a new thread with your details. I have found thus far, BMW salesman are not as easy to "deal" with compared to others. I've leased a few Mercedes and Infiniti and both were dealing and wheeling, calling and wanting to get me in a car. BMW thus far doesn't seem to care I want to buy a car! Bizarre to me! Perhaps just my experience. I too am in Southern CA.

Thanks again!

hdbrew said:
Thank you, moolman! Just what I was thinking... :)

Keep in touch. Perhaps start a new thread with your details. I have found thus far, BMW salesman are not as easy to "deal" with compared to others. I've leased a few Mercedes and Infiniti and both were dealing and wheeling, calling and wanting to get me in a car. BMW thus far doesn't seem to care I want to buy a car! Bizarre to me! Perhaps just my experience. I too am in Southern CA.

Thanks again!

I think we need to join forces...lol... I'm in SoCal, been in contact from Ontario BMW to SouthBay BMW and all the way down to Encinitas BMW.

I did go down to Encinitas last week, to do the team USA test drive and got the $1000 coupon by email.

And I do agree, BMW dealers are not aggressive in calling you...lol... I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing since I have been busy and would rather not get calls every hour...haha...

Ha, yes, we should go in and get a "buy 2" at once discount... :)

My "concern" is just when to pull the trigger... Are we going to see crazy deals next month, the month after? 2016's coming out soon? Don't know...

I was going to wait until August. The only clock that we are working against, is the green sticker, they release another 15,000, so I figure another 2 months.

Back