Yes! She's there!

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecram

Just arrived at BMW dealer Breeman in Rotterdam: my brand new Andesitsilver i3 REX! I have to wait for one week now until it gets delivered. Can't wait!

(Thanks to Jouke from dealer Breeman for the pics!)

i3+at+Breeman+1.jpg

i3+at+Breeman+2.jpg

i3+at+Breeman+4.jpg

i3+at+Breeman+3.jpg

i3+at+Breeman+5.jpg

Good news for you. I hope the dealers in NL are better at prepping cars than the UK ones. Personally, I never let them touch the body work as all they do is add scratched and hazing!

Attaching the front numberplate seems not an easy task too, do they have to drill holes for that ? oh no !!

Sorry guys, I've been too busy with driving my new i3! I'm so excited! Done many kilometers now and it's the coolest car I ever had.

Some pics:

P1010994.JPG

As you see through the windshield, my Merc has to stay at the other side of the road now, his place has taken bij a Beemer!

P1010993.JPG

P1010996.JPG

P1010998.JPG

Fantastic... enjoy... This is an awesome machine... and gets more fun too as you get to know it... my wife wants her own one now!

izenp said:
@Lecram

Gefeliciteerd! En veel plezier. Fijn dat alles toch nog volgens plan werd uitgeleverd.
Heb nog een maandje te gaan.....

Another 5 (!) weeks delay :cry:
Apparently I've been too optimistic........
Ordered december 14, 2013. Estimated delivery history until now: week 10-->13--->24-->29-->??
Due to the chosen interior (...) my i3-agent mailed me.
Again I'm not amused... Any suggestions?

izenp said:
izenp said:
@Lecram

Gefeliciteerd! En veel plezier. Fijn dat alles toch nog volgens plan werd uitgeleverd.
Heb nog een maandje te gaan.....

Another 5 (!) weeks delay :cry:
Apparently I've been too optimistic........
Ordered december 14, 2013. Estimated delivery history until now: week 10-->13--->24-->29-->??
Due to the chosen interior (...) my i3-agent mailed me.
Again I'm not amused... Any suggestions?

Which interior did you choose?

Back