Best guess at list price

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaz26

So who can guess the list price pre subsidy. I think UK price pre subsidy will be £30995

My guess would also be around £30,000 pre-subsidy, as this pitches the price about the same as a 328i SE. I have placed a £1000 deposit with my dealer today in the hope of securing an early build slot. Deposit is refundable if I am horrified by the amount of the monthly rental payments.

Davidfromdigswell said:
My guess would also be around £30,000 pre-subsidy, as this pitches the price about the same as a 328i SE. I have placed a £1000 deposit with my dealer today in the hope of securing an early build slot. Deposit is refundable if I am horrified by the amount of the monthly rental payments.

Did the dealer tell you what position you were in the waiting list?

Davidfromdigswell said:
I think I am the first to put a deposit on the i3, but interestingly the dealer remarked that a number of people had already placed deposits on the i8!

That makes sense because the i8 will be a much lower production vehicle than the i3. In fact most dealers won't get more than a dozen of so per year soif you want one you'd be wise to get in line now. BMW will make as many i3's as they need so there's no rush to reserve yours now.

It seems that it's impossible to make a deposit to be one of the first to have the i3 in France.
We can pre-order, but we don't pay anything... They say we have a spot on the assembly line, but if other countries can place deposits, we will for sure have our i3 later...

:(

But good news, I am going to try the Active-E later today! Can't wait!

Back