BMW i3: people love it or hate it

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lecram

When I tell other people that I ordered a i3, I get two kind of reactions:
1- people that love the i3
2- people that hate the i3

It seems that there are no people between these. The people that love the i3 are curious and excited. They really want to make a test drive hwen I have this car. The people that hate the i3 are prejudiced and mention a lot of negative statements like: producing the battery is very environment unfriendly, the range is very short, it's ugly and so on.

I love these discussions

Any similar experiences?

Lecram said:
When I tell other people that I ordered a i3, I get two kind of reactions:
1- people that love the i3
2- people that hate the i3

It seems that there are no people between these. The people that love the i3 are curious and excited. They really want to make a test drive hwen I have this car. The people that hate the i3 are prejudiced and mention a lot of negative statements like: producing the battery is very environment unfriendly, the range is very short, it's ugly and so on.

I love these discussions

Any similar experiences?

The classic one that I've heard a few times now : "what happens when you run out of battery charge"

My response is the same every time "What happens when you run out of petrol/diesel"

The argument quickly dissipates :)

Chris.

I've had plenty of people who like it. For those who don't and go on about range I say to them that they should think of me naked in my i3 ever time they go yo a petrol station. It grosses them out but i bet it's working.

Back