BMW i3 "Special Sneak Peek"

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomMoloughney

I was invited to attend what BMW called the "Special Sneak Peek Event" for the BMW i3 & i8 on November 9th, last year in New York City. It was the first time the i3 & i8 were on display in North America and only about 50 people were invited so it was a very intimate event. I wanted to put up a few pictures I took while I was there that afternoon:
i3-front-view.jpg

bmw-i3-bmw-i8-photos-50-655x986.jpg

2011-11-09_10-33-38_538.jpg

2011-11-09_13-06-59_288.jpg

i3-open-doors.jpg

2011-11-09_10-34-11_355.jpg

Interesting shot of the underside of the i3 electric vehicle.

Is that the battery pack sections just hanging out down there? Looks like an ideal candidate for Better Place to use with it's swapping stations!

Man, that BMW i3 looks smashing!! I'm glad I joined BMW i3 forum. Getting to see new pictures of the 2013 BMW i3.

The BMW i3 forum is just amazing. I have learnt so much in this forum. The pictures of the the BMW i3 are just wow! I truly love this car, I can't wait for its officially release.

Wow, the BMW electric car is amazing! I think this would be among the finest piece of engineering ever done in the EV motor world. I hope the production unit will look much like the BMW i3 concept.

Has anyone seen the pictures of the engine, the motor and the transmission system? I would really love to see how this car looks in detail rather than just the body. If anyone has a link of where I can find these pictures of the 2013 BMW electric car please share it with us.

Back