BMW iRemote iOS app updated

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmSeattle

- Sporadic logouts have been fixed
- Improved stability of Remote Services
- Improved search for Charging Stations

Thank god they fixed the logout issue, that was really annoying. I need to test out to see if doing things like pre-conditioning the car go faster than the 30-60sec it takes now. As for charging stations? I just use plugshare. It's always had a better list, but the pictures and checkins feature are essential to locating where on a property a charging station is, especially when it's in a garage.

vmSeattle said:
- Sporadic logouts have been fixed
- Improved stability of Remote Services
- Improved search for Charging Stations

Thank god they fixed the logout issue, that was really annoying. I need to test out to see if doing things like pre-conditioning the car go faster than the 30-60sec it takes now. As for charging stations? I just use plugshare. It's always had a better list, but the pictures and checkins feature are essential to locating where on a property a charging station is, especially when it's in a garage.

So far preconditioning and updates seem much faster with new version. Most of the speed is because "connecting to server" seems to have gone from 15-30 seconds to less than 5.

Back