Coding Anti-Dazzle and Variable Light Distribution

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do any of these instances involve cars with rear lighting that extends right across the width of the car? I ask, because there is some evidence (in the UK) that the KAFAS system on the i3 doesn't cope too well with that type of vehicle.

Do any of these instances involve cars with rear lighting that extends right across the width of the car? I ask, because there is some evidence (in the UK) that the KAFAS system on the i3 doesn't cope too well with that type of vehicle.
Not in my test drives... I was behind regular 2 taillight vehicles... was even behind a semi truck-trailer with all its tail/marker lights on, my car still didn't see it

Same experience as SSi3. When directly behind cars at close range my car will turn on all the segments blinding the car in front of me.

Back