i3 image in iRemote

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMW4Me

Not to nit pick, but the image displayed of my i3 Giga on the app has the correct color rendition, but shows the 20" double spoke rather than the standard 19" propeller style wheels.

Can this be changed? If so, how?

NQDtbGyT

Although different colors, the i3 background images wear only the sport wheels in the app. You can email feedback/questions to the developers in the settings section.

BMW4Me said:
Not to nit pick, but the image displayed of my i3 Giga on the app has the correct color rendition, but shows the 20" double spoke rather than the standard 19" propeller style wheels.

Can this be changed? If so, how?

And that's really a big deal??? Mine is the same way, but I never noticed it until I read your concern about it!

No it's not a big deal, I was just curious if this could be changed. I have used the other BMW Remote app on my other BMWs for years and it always seemed to match my configuration exactly. Maybe that's why I noticed it.

If you log into remote control via the website it displays the correct wheels and colour. I had noticed the wheels are incorrect on the iPhone app as well, just a detail that would be nice to correct

Back