Leith BMW - Going The Extra Mile - Exceptional Customer Care

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lencap

Greetings!

As you may know from my prior posts I've enjoyed many decades of BMW ownership, 8 cars and 3 motorcycles, and have generally been pleased with my vehicles and support. However, since leasing an i3 BEV I've been disappointed with range, especially in cold weather which is often below 50 miles, severely limiting the utility of the car for my daily driving needs.

I've discussed my concerns with the Leith BMW dealership team where I leased my i3 including my salesperson, service rep and senior management within the dealership. When I was dealing with BMW directly the response to my concerns was sluggish and non committal in finding a solution. To my great relief the Leith team stepped in aggressively and worked tirelessly to resolve the problems I faced.

Without getting into extreme detail I can happily state that the Leith team, working in conjunction with BMW, found the answers to my concerns and has resolved the problems.

In a time when some comment about declining customer service, and lax dealership support I want to publicly than the entire Leith BMW team for taking the extra effort for keep me a happy BMW customer. Yes, we all want to buy our cars at the lowest price, and to get the best service possible, and in my case not only has Leith BMW accomplished both of those goals for me, their outstanding effort to resolve problems with grace and patience has made me a client for life.

Thank you again to the entire Leith team. Truly exceptional support across the entire organization. Bravo!

I am curious how they resolved a range issue. Was there a software glitch, or some phantom power drain?

Back