Owners manual for the pro navigation system

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindmachine

I know the navigation system includes a manual on the hard drive in the car. However in the past with other cars I owned there was a paper manual included with the car. Has anybody received a paper manual and or is there a downloadable manual available for the navigation system. I called my dealer and they appear to be in the dark about why there is no manual for the navigation included, and not even aware if there is one available anywhere.

My vehicle came with a hard copy of the operator's manual (delivered June 2014, built APril). From the title page, it has this number:

US ENGLISH II/14, 03 14 490.

No idea if there is a later version or not, but that, along with the ChargePoint BMW card packet and the warranty booklet should have come with the vehicle when delivered, at least in the USA. It's all of 226 pages long.

jadnashuanh said:
My vehicle came with a hard copy of the operator's manual (delivered June 2014, built APril). From the title page, it has this number:

US ENGLISH II/14, 03 14 490.

No idea if there is a later version or not, but that, along with the ChargePoint BMW card packet and the warranty booklet should have come with the vehicle when delivered, at least in the USA. It's all of 226 pages long.

My manual is US English VI/14 07 14 490 and is 220 pages

There is nothing in it regarding the navigation system operation.

Back