Sticker lodged under the dashboard

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjam

Here is an issue that I recently had which I would love some help with. I've had my i3rex for about a week and as I was putting a parking sticker in the right front of the windshield the parking sticker (with the back still on) slipped out of my hand and went under the dashboard, most probably lodging itself in the bottom of the windshield. Because the windshield has a black tint all-around the edge I cannot see where exactly the sticker is now residing. My assumption is its just going to sit there, causing no damage but it would be nice to figure out a way to slip it out (as long as the solution isn't worse than the problem). I was surprised that this small space was in existence.

Does anyone know how easy it is to temporarily remove the dashboard? Looks to me it also involves popping the speakers out.

Thanks in advance,

Keith

You could try a long thin piece of "plasticard" with a bit of double sided tape stuck to the end.

It's worked for me a couple of times, once the same problem in a car and another in the home.

Hi,
I've had the same problem with my parking permit for work!
Any ideas how to get it out?

Back