BMW i3 Electric Bicycle

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaus

I'm not sure if this is already posted on the BMW i3 Forum somewhere, but it's a electric bike that BMW has made to fit in the i3's trunk specifically.

It looks like a 1 speed, but the internal electric motor has 3 speeds that are used when pedaling as well.

bmw-i-pedelec-2.jpg

The funny thing about this image is that it doesn't make it look like the i3 driver is using the bike - it looks like some guy walked past the vehicle, saw the trunk unlocked and stole the e-bike - look at his smile, he's thinking 'I can't believe the guy left his trunk open with this sweet bike sitting in plain view!' :lol:

Hi guys,
I am a great fan of BMW make and its products are really excellent and costly. But it is very stylish and quality is too too good. While using BMW electric cycle how much time it will take to charge the cycle?? Just share the details..

apvkt said:
Hi guys,
I am a great fan of BMW make and its products are really excellent and costly. But it is very stylish and quality is too too good. While using BMW electric cycle how much time it will take to charge the cycle?? Just share the details..

These details have not been released. In fact the cycle pictured above is just a concept. BMW has not announced if it will actually be produced and sold. Concepts like that are usually just to show off what is possible, but rarely do they make it to production. BMW would have to deal with issues like servicing and repairing it. The dealers wouldn't want to work on bicycles so BMW would have to find cycle shop partners, etc. I think it would be too much hassle with little return for them to actually go ahead and produce and sell them IMHO.

Back