Can you order winter tyres in the UK for the I3

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonville said:
BrianStanier said:
Mine arrived today too. Very happy with ProCar! And thanks to Frank too for the information.

Did you get 428's? Was the £791 for the standard wheels?

Best to look at procarshop price list. At the moment there is a special offer of 799 plus p&p,
However this offer can end at any time.

BoMW said:
Gonville said:
BrianStanier said:
Mine arrived today too. Very happy with ProCar! And thanks to Frank too for the information.

Did you get 428's? Was the £791 for the standard wheels?

Best to look at procarshop price list. At the moment there is a special offer of 799 plus p&p,
However this offer can end at any time.

That's what it was when I bought - €799 + €99 packing/shipping + FX £22 came to £741

Seems prices have gone up to an astonishing Euro 1169 plus delivery (around £910)

An increase of 46% : Euro 370 (from Euro 799) in 5 months ?!

https://www.procarshop.de/Zubehoer/BMW_Zubehoer_Modellspezifisch/BMW_Zubehoer_Modellspezifisch_BMW_i3/1635_BMW_Winterkomplettradsatz_Sternspeiche_427_Alu_i3_I01_RDC.html

Extortionate ! - especially for those awaiting delivery from orders place at least that long ago in the UK.

I plan on selling my 19" 428 wheels soon as I want to get the 20" wheel ... I'm in sussex UK. If anyone is interested let me know or if anyone has 20's and they want 19s ... prob looking to do this towards the end of the month (oct)

rob

ecoangel said:
Seems prices have gone up to an astonishing Euro 1169 plus delivery (around £910)

An increase of 46% : Euro 370 (from Euro 799) in 5 months ?!

https://www.procarshop.de/Zubehoer/BMW_Zubehoer_Modellspezifisch/BMW_Zubehoer_Modellspezifisch_BMW_i3/1635_BMW_Winterkomplettradsatz_Sternspeiche_427_Alu_i3_I01_RDC.html

Extortionate ! - especially for those awaiting delivery from orders place at least that long ago in the UK.

Back in July I noticed Procarshop had increased the price to approx €900 so it was inevitable that the nearer we get to winter the the higher the price would be

Latest posts

Back