Do you have an i3 on order and awaiting delivery?

BMW i3 Forum

Help Support BMW i3 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVFitter said:
As of today I no longer have an i3 on order, I have one in the garage!

Yee hah!!!! I only wish I had been able to talk my wife into accepting me having the solar orange - I had to go with the much more pedestrian (though still handsome and distinctive) andesite silver.

Enjoy your new ride!

uktechie said:
Just been updated of delivery now 6 weeks earlier than expected :mrgreen:

Please could you tell me when you placed your order and if you are able to follow it online? Also did u order the suite? Just checking if there's any truth in leather interior slowing down orders.

Thanks ;)

Dee123 said:
uktechie said:

Please could you tell me when you placed your order and if you are able to follow it online? Also did u order the suite? Just checking if there's any truth in leather interior slowing down orders.

Thanks ;)

Basic interior Ordered March so will be 6 months wait! Was just thinking of changing an option at last minute now told too late so saved myself £1K

elptex said:
uktechie said:

Similar here! Dates in signature below. 7.5 weeks sooner for us.

edit: Not leather interior.

Looks like UK builds getting done this month, no idea really if right hand drives or certain countries get done in batches maybe just guessing but surprised with sudden jump forward?

It does sound like there may be a RHD batch. Mine was due to go into build week 33, don't know whether it went in on schedule or a few days later but yesterday's update (end of week 34) was that it is still in assembly. White with std interior.

Mine was ordered in Jan and due at the end of Aug. Got a call from the dealers yesterday to say I could collect it on Tues 26 Aug so pretty much exactly as predicted. Unfortunately, Im away next week!

uktechie said:
Looks like UK builds getting done this month, no idea really if right hand drives or certain countries get done in batches maybe just guessing but surprised with sudden jump forward?

It does seem like a lot of UK builds have come forward. Figuring out some logic behind it sure is difficult! Maybe they saw us moaning on here about the long wait times :)

Right on Schedule, the Grand Pioneer has arrived in Melbourne Australia. The 48 i3's on board will be stored whilst they undergo compliance testing for Australian Design Rules. BMWA has announced a mid-November release date, so while the cars are here, we Aussies who have confirmed orders still have another couple of months to wait...

grandpioneer.jpg

Just placed my order for a top-spec REX minus the moon roof. Price here in Ireland was ~€58,000 of which I'll get ~€7,000 back in grant aid.
Pricing in Ireland is agency pricing so you are paying BMW rather than the dealer. I've been told to expect delivery in January.

Joe Duffy in Dublin has a REX in Arravani Grey with Pro. Navigation available to drive away right now. I was too smitten with the options.

crossie said:
Just placed my order for a top-spec REX minus the moon roof. Price here in Ireland was ~€58,000 of which I'll get ~€7,000 back in grant aid.
Pricing in Ireland is agency pricing so you are paying BMW rather than the dealer. I've been told to expect delivery in January.

Joe Duffy in Dublin has a REX in Arravani Grey with Pro. Navigation available to drive away right now. I was too smitten with the options.

Hi Crossie!

Did you order leather interior? There used to be a delay in orders for leather interior but I guess that's sorted/shorter now if u have January delivery.

Dee123 said:
Hi Crossie!

Did you order leather interior? There used to be a delay in orders for leather interior but I guess that's sorted/shorter now if u have January delivery.

I did. Arravani Grey with Studio interior.

Back